1″ (25mm) wide Euro leash with a detachable handle, this lead was developed to work in combination with the patented FREEDOM Harness as a front / rear control. This is a great option if you want to use the 2 connections on the harness with a longer leash. You may also connect to the dog’s collar and harness simultaneously for added control from the rear. The FREEDOM Lead also has many other configurations listed below.
- Traffic handle all by itself.
- Connect the Traffic Handle to the stationary ring at end of leash and use it as an 2.4m leash.Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog’s collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Trafffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 1.2m lead.
- To create a short leash leash, continue from step two, slide the floating o-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog’s collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
- Leash and Collar Combo- Us it as a temporary leash and collar. Slide the black washer lock all the way down to the bolt snap, attach the same bolt snap to the floating o-ring, creating a loop. Slip the loop over your dog’s head, pull slightly as to gather excess and use it as a slip lead to get your dog home safely. (this should not be a permanent collar, but an emergency collar to get your dog or a stray dog safely home).