The Adaptil Junior Collar (45cm)is a simple yet highly effective way to comfort newly adopted puppies and support their training and education in a new environment. Lactating bitches naturally produce an appeasing pheromone, which provides reassurance to their puppies, helping them feel safe and secure when encountering new experiences and unknown environments.
- Adaptil Junior offers a convenient solution to canine fears
- The collar sends 'comforting messages' to help your puppy
- Designed to provide comfort to dogs in stressful situations
- May aid in behavioural therapy and training
- Continuously releases a calming pheromone
- Odourless and easy to use
- Each collar lasts 4 weeks
The Canine Appeasing Pheromone
Lactating bitches naturally produce an appeasing pheromone, which provides reassurance to their puppies, helping them feel safe and secure when encountering new experiences and unknown environments. Note that perception of the appeasing pheromone remains during adulthood.
The active constituent of the Adaptil Junior Collar is a synthetic analogue of the Canine Appeasing Pheromone at a concentration of 50g/kg.
The Adaptil Junior Collar is ideal for:
- Puppy socialisation
- Puppy training classes
- Night-time whimpering
- Loud noises (thunderstorms, fireworks, parties, vacuum cleaner)
- Staying home alone
Directions For Use
The Adaptil Junior Collar is designed to be worn continuously around your dog's neck. Adaptil Junior Collar should be removed before bathing or shampooing and replaced again when your dog's coat is dry. Each collar lasts for approximately 4 weeks and is available in three sizes:
- 45cm for puppies and very small dogs (fits neck size up to 37.5cm)
- 45cm for Small Dogs and Puppies (fits neck size of up to 37.5cm) - see the adult Adaptil Calm Collar product
- 70cm for Medium and Large Dogs (fits neck size of up to 62.5cm) - see the adult Adaptil Calm Collar product
Fasten the collar around your dog's neck for sizing. The excess of the collar can be cut off and discarded.
- If signs of irritation or allergy are observed, remove the collar. Seek the advice of a veterinary surgeon.
- Do not use the collar on dogs with extensive skin lesions.
- Do not open the pouch until the product is ready to be used.